Hermano
OK, here is how it works. I will start with a band for example if I use Mudvayne then the next person who replies could use Elvis. You use the last letter (of the band) of the last post. So the person who replies after Elvis could use Samhain. On another forum I post on this kind of game got up to like 2000 posts
I will start out with my favorite of all time Johnny Cash
Go Huskers!
Hermano
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Orgyy (just in case thats blocked by spelling, added a an extra y)
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
O Town
nelly
Fall 7 times...
...Stand up 8
(the) Yardbirds
Go Huskers!
Suplecs (be glad it's not spelled Suplex)
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
RATM
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
MC Hammer
Fall 7 times...
...Stand up 8
Bookmarks